[mythtv-users] JYA Repository: build broken

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 02:07:42 UTC 2010

Hi

On 21 September 2010 04:57, Volker Bier <grosses-bier at web.de> wrote:
> Thanks for fixing the build. It worked for a few days (while I was in Spain
> lying at the beach), but now it is stuck again at revision 26347.
>
> If you have the time, I would appreciate you fixing it once again, as in the
> meantime the preview image generation seems to have been fixed.
> But this if more of the "nice to have" category, the (for me) more important
> lirc problem is fixed.
>
> As it looks, changes seem to break the build frequently during the last
> weeks, so maybe the next build fix will not last long...

Well, we're in a code freeze right now.. Library soname was updated to 0.24
So I would expect it will last a little bit longer this time...

These days, I only bother to update the packages if they break, if my
last commits are in so I can fully test my last changes... Everything
else is unimportant :)

So you have the latest audio fixes at least LOL
JY