[mythtv-users] MythTV HDTV recording problems

James MacKenzie mst3000 at newsguy.com
Mon Sep 20 00:41:48 UTC 2010

I have had my MythTV setup for quite a while. I have the HD-5500 card and it
last season it worked great, for the most part.

However, recently after some channel moves by my cable system, I'm having a
VERY strange problem. I corrected the problems so that the channels are
tunable.

If I go into Watch TV, I can tune the channels. *HOWEVER*, if I have a
recording set for the VERY SAME CHANNELS, they don't record.

Anyone have any ideas...because I'm fresh out of them.

Thanks,

Jim MacKenzie

----