[mythtv-users] xorg.conf for fx5200

Mike Bennett mbppg at comcast.net
Sun Sep 19 16:49:32 UTC 2010

  Not sure if this was mentioned earlier but the Intel PERL board was
one of the motherboards they built using bad capacitors and causes many
issues including no or weird video. I have three that I was able to get
replaced under the three year warranty a few of years ago. Check out
badcaps . com and visually inspect the caps on your motherboard to make
sure none are bulging or leaking at the top, one bad one can cause all
kinds of issues.

On 09/19/2010 10:40 AM, mike at grounded.net wrote:
>>   Tell us what you do get, with what gear at what point?
> So, the mobo is an intel based d865perl with 512 of memory since I wasn't able to find more right now.
> It has a 400GB SATA drive installed and the cards are;
>
> 1 - nvidia fx5200
> 1 - Hauppauge WinTV-Nova-HD-S2 DVB-S2 Tuner Card
> 1 - Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1600 ATSC Card
>
> http://www.hardocp.com/article/2003/05/21/intels_springdale_d865perl/
>
> I'll give the CD a try this afternoon some time and give more input.

Regards,

Mike Bennett
mbppg.com