[mythtv-users] xorg.conf for fx5200

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Sun Sep 19 00:18:24 UTC 2010

> Maybe the problem lies in the hardware or the discs and not the distros
> then?  I am really surprised you cannot get mythbuntu to run
> at all from the disk.  If not, I'd diagnose that first.  If you know the

The one thing that was common when I think about it is that all of the distros were live cd.
The DVD that did install fine was an install DVD of mythdora.

I don't mind giving it another try, this time with an install disk.

> Tell us what you do get, with what gear at what point?

I was asked that long ago and there was little to report. The install seems to be working, then the cursor starts blinking in the upper left hand corner. When I would hit reset, I could see services shutting down. One thing I didn't try was to go into interactive mode so that I could see exactly which service was failing to start on install. There were no logs or anything of that sort since it was the very first part of the install.

I'll take a look at install disks right now.