[mythtv-users] xorg.conf for fx5200

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Sat Sep 18 13:09:52 UTC 2010

> There are no VDPAU-capable cards available for AGP, but there are standard
> PCI cards that can do VDPAU.

Haha, the fun never ends :). Man, I bet I could just buy a fully built machine from someone for less than I'm spending already.

> The problem, of course, is when you are doing something that VDPAU can't
> assist with you are limited to what the PCI bus
> can handle.

I guess I might have one more option. I have a G31-M7G-DVI motherboard that I could swap out from one of the workstations.
Problem that one is that it doesn't have much for slots.
2 x PCI Slots and 1 x PCI-E x16 Slot.

Any adapters out there that could give me composite and HD from the HDMI port? I don't know enough about those ports to know if that's an option, just know I see adapters for almost everything out there.