[mythtv-users] xorg.conf for fx5200

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Fri Sep 17 04:25:42 UTC 2010

Here's a silly question.

I'm vnc connected into the desktop. When I'm on the KVM and fire up mythtv-setup in the GUI, it opens up on the monitor.
I'm pretty sure that when I've opened it up from vnc, it shows up as well. This time, when I fire it up, nothing shows up on the vnc connection and nothing shows up on TV. Does this perhaps imply that mythtv-setup IS in fact trying to run, or, display, but it's just going to the wrong device, as in, misconfigured xorg.conf TV output?