[mythtv-users] Is there a way to remove missing recordings by script

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Thu Sep 16 19:10:13 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 1:42 PM, malcolm <malcolm.torrent at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16/09/10 18:27, Eric Sharkey wrote:
>>
>> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Myth.find_orphans.pl
>>
>> I'm not really sure what the current state of this is.
>>

> i think this script is no longer supported.

To what extent is anything under the contrib directory "supported"?
This is a word which seems to have lost meaning over time.

Does it work or not?  If not always, does it sometimes work under a
subset of possible configurations?

> When this happened to me last time i used mythweb to identify the lost recordings.
> Basically when the recording is missing mythweb can't display the thumbnail,

That's not really any easier than doing it from the frontend, which
also can't display thumbnails from missing recordings.

Eric