[mythtv-users] UK Radio Times XML feed down

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:21:21 UTC 2010

On 16 September 2010 17:13, <dlknight at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> Been troubleshooting mythfilldatabase and tv_grab_uk_rt for hours now and
> finally found its not me at all its the xml feed on the radio times
> website return zero data...
>
>  <http://www.birtles.org.uk/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=334>

My system has been updating only intermittently for a while now.

I did email the 'Radio Times' people and was advised that they were doing
some updates related to their changing data provider.

I run mythfilldatabase from cron twice a day (don't ask ;) ) and I currently
only have 10 days of data, so it looks like it's not your problem!

George