[mythtv-users] how to control 2 STB boxes

Chris Tepe cstepe at ctdataservices.com
Wed Sep 15 18:21:45 UTC 2010

  Insight Cable in Northern Kentucky is going all digital.  This will
require me to attach a set top box to each of my PVR-250's. (Serious
Bummer).
What equipment do I need to control each of these boxes independently
and how do I set it up.  I see instruction for controlling 1 but not
much on controlling 2.  I currently run a stand-alone backend, myth
version 25469 on Centos 5 (2.6.18-194.11.3.el5.centos.plus), 2-
PVR-250's and an HD HomeRun.