[mythtv-users] Wireless FE Stumbles and locks up -- fix?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 01:08:13 UTC 2010

Recordings are all from PVR-500, so just SD data.  As far as
competition, yeah, it looks like about six other wifi networks, all
too weak to access with my android phone, but the other half is using
a laptop downstairs via wifi ATM.

It may be worth the attempt to get a "N" card to try in the FE, but
IIRC, the router will downgrade to the least-common-denominator being
served, so I would need to get any/every other device upgraded to "N"
to get the best performance, correct?

Craig.