[mythtv-users] Activating TV out o0n Matrox G400

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Mon Sep 13 16:28:17 UTC 2010

> I have a Millennium G450 (very similar to the G400) which I have been
> very happy with since 2001. I was, personally, never able to get
> TV-out to work on it (under Linux). Although it has been many years
> since I tried.

I have a large number of cards I've used over the years such as the Matrox cards, including a 450 that I tried. For what ever reason, I wasn't able to get video on that card but later, found a suspect KVM switch so could have been that. When I popped the 400 in, it came up which is why I went with that. Then since I wasn't able to find current info on setting it up, I changed it back to an nvidia 5200.

I'd love to get ANY one of these cards to TV out and a desktop.