[mythtv-users] MythExport - iPod Touch / iPhone Settings

Bob Gamble kiksadiweb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 05:27:46 UTC 2010

Sorry to add to this older post, but it is very relevant to what I'm trying
to do.  I have installed the latest handbrake-gtk and handbrake-cli from
http://handbrake.fr/downloads.php.  I have used mythrename.pl on my ubuntu
9.10 mythtv recordings and want to use handbrake to encode to h.264.

According to earlier posts in this thread, it should be straightforward with
both the gui and cli versions of handbrake.  However, I have not been able
to generate anything that plays back at the correct speed.  It appears the
playback is at least 3x as fast as it should be and maybe more.  This is
with both video and audio.

I have tried all iphone related presets as well as a custom preset from my
research.  Every generated file plays back much faster.  Any hints on how to
correct this?  Thank you.