[mythtv-users] scheduling

steve reilly sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 11 22:15:18 UTC 2010

On 09/11/2010 12:42 PM, David Engel wrote:

> Yes, there is a difference.  The difference is the programs actually
> broadcast in HD will be marked as such on the HD channel.  None of the
> programs on the SD channel will be marked as HD.

i see.  i guess ive been doing it incorrectly all along then.  looking
at schedulesdirect, the HD station 702 is WICZHD, which shows up as 40_1
when scanning on hdhr.  i got the xmltvid's for my HD stations, im going
to throw them in the database, rerun mythfilldatabase, and see what
happens!   thanks for the tips!