[mythtv-users] BackEnd Unresponsive After Deleting Recording 0.23.1 w/ new SBE

James Crow crow.jamesm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 19:25:39 UTC 2010

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 4:31 AM, Rafael Moslin <rafmoslin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello James,
> Random thought du jour, could be the MySQL updates from your mass deletion
> causing a deadlock, I would do a integrity check on mythconverge and check
> the settings here have been applied to your setup:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Optimizing_Performance#MySQL_Database_Tweak
> Regards,
> Rafael.

Thanks for the idea, but I do not think that is what is causing my
problem. I did go through the MySQL tuning parameters and checked each
one from the wiki. I set a few of those to values other than their
defaults based off the MySQL documentation. The problem still
persists. My deletes are long over and I am restarting my MBE multiple
times each day. The SBE runs along without hiccup.


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list