[mythtv-users] a recording is present in mythweb byt not under "watch recordings" of the frontend

Stefano Pucillo ste.pucc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 18:40:14 UTC 2010

On 10 September 2010 10:53, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

>  On 09/10/2010 01:43 AM, Stefano Pucillo wrote:
>
>> I'm using mythbuntu 9.10, with mythtv 0.22, and I have observed,
>> sometimes, to have recordings in the mythweb list not present in the
>> frontend "watch recordings" list.
>>
>> How can I add newly this recordings to the frontend interface? (better,
>> what should I do to the db to say to show the missing recordings in the
>> frontend?)
>>

> Probably:
>

> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Why_aren.27t_my_new_recordings_showing_up_in_Watch_Recordings.3F
>
> Mike

it's not this case, I don't have any filter and it's not a new recording, in
mythweb I have two recording "REGENESIS" and "REGENESIS" (same names) the
first with all episodes but one, and the second with the missing episode.
Instead in the frontend interface, I ahve two "REGENESIS" both with all
episodes but one.

Do you have any idea about the cause?

Stefano