[mythtv-users] mythweb not displaying newly-added channel icons

Matt Goebel matt at goebelnet.com
Wed Sep 8 20:51:46 UTC 2010

This topic brings up a question:

Are there any plans you put a channel editor in mythfrontend so that there is no need to shutdown the backend?  This is a pretty common task and having to shutdown the backended, run mythtv-setup, then restart is pretty cumbersome and inconvenient.  Manually downloading and inserting into the DB works but it's a pain.  I really don't see why the channel editor couldn't be in mythfrontend settings.