[mythtv-users] Page isn't redirecting properly

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Wed Sep 8 01:46:38 UTC 2010

After I scan ATSC channels in, I see nothing in the channel listings.
However, what's strange is that the local channels and names were in fact picked up, but no schedules.
When I click on any of the Details for a channel, I get the following error.

http://host.mydomain.com/mythweb/tv/channel/2111/1283910285

The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
   *   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
          cookies.

I can't seem to find an answer because the problem seems to be too generic.