[mythtv-users] TiVo Slide Remote, Linux and Scan Codes

Wayne Thomas waynethomas69 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 05:01:41 UTC 2010

> Live TV:
> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x3e
> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x3e
> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xffff 0x0
> drivers/hid/hid-input.c: HID Event: 0xc 0x20

Can you confirm what that is the output of?  I have nothing to compare
to, but that could be the result of a combination key press (i.e
Shift+"+10").  I am also suspicious that the 0xffff events might be
the result of the hid-driver not supporting a particular UP as that
value doesn't make sense (nor does the sequence).