[mythtv-users] Mythweb (Flowplayer) and Android OS

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Mon Sep 6 04:09:29 UTC 2010

Hi all -

This is NOT an issue with mythweb or flowplayer per se.  It works great
when I play files remotely on my Ubuntu laptop.

Trying to watch a recording on my Droid phone, running the latest upgrade
(2.2) with Flash, though, doesn't.  The player comes up with the static
image, but when I try to start playback, I get this:

200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip: '[Clip]
'theurl.flv''

where 'theurl.flv' is my Mythweb's url with the path/filename, of course.

I am assuming that there's something missing or misconfigured on my phone
that I need to tweak (a browser plugin? - I'm using the "Dolphin"
browser).  Anyone have this working?  I would think that a phone would be
the perfect platform for playing these files - the resolution's to small
to enjoy it on a laptop, but the phone's screen is the perfect size.

Bob