[mythtv-users] Video vertiaclly displaced

Christian Fetzer fetzer.ch at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 5 11:02:39 UTC 2010

Hi!

I have a problem setting up mythfrontend with my lcd-tv.
When I start playing a video the screen is displaced about 50px  in y-axis and
I get a black bar above the video.

When I disable UseVideoModes everything is ok.
But I'd really like to use different video modes to change the refresh rate
automatically (24hz/50hz).

GuiSizeForTV  			0
HideMouseCursor 		1
RunFrontendInWindow 	0
UseFixedWindowSize 	1
UseVideoModes 		1
GuiVidModeResolution 	1920x1080
TVVidModeResolution 	1920x1080
TVVidModeForceAspect 	0.0
TVVidModeResolution0 	720x400
TVVidModeForceAspect0 	0.0
TVVidModeResolution1 	720x400
TVVidModeForceAspect1 	0.0
TVVidModeResolution2 	720x400
TVVidModeForceAspect2 	0.0

My system configuration: Archlinux x86_64, extra/mythtv 25574-1, xorg-server
1.9.0, xf86-video-intel 2.12.0, evilwm 1.0.1. (Intel i3 clarksdale with
integrated HD graphics).

xorg.conf: http://pastebin.com/SwVfRv8t

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Chrisitan