[mythtv-users] Mythweb - Recorded Programs - shows file size is "B" bytes!?!?!

Dave Richardson mythtv at derdev.com
Fri Sep 3 19:03:53 UTC 2010

Please pop open the full scale image on this screen scrape.  The image
shows a Mythweb saying there's a recording with a file size of "B"?
YIKES!!!

http://mymyttv.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=97497720

My Myth is v0.23 and has been behaving itself for recordings for quite a
while.  I just noticed this from recordings taken overnight.

BE has plenty of free space, so it's not an out of disk issue.

Thoughts on how to track this down?  TIA!!