[mythtv-users] London / Herts UK MythTV Users?

Antony Gelberg antony.gelberg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 09:49:06 UTC 2010

So it's like this.  I installed an all-singing, all-dancing
master/slave system for my parents a few months ago, then I left the
country.  Today, they called me and said they are getting boot
messages about fsck / filesystem corruption.  Argh.

It won't boot, so I can't ssh in.  I don't believe it's anything that
anyone on this list couldn't fix, and I was wondering if there are any
users within spitting distance of NW London / Herts (Bushey to be
precise)?

Obviously we'd arrange compensation for your time.  :-)

An alternative might be even if a UK user is further away - we could
courier the box to you and you could courier it back.  Or even better,
just the hard drive...  But it would be best to have someone go to the
site.

Anyway, if anyone can assist in this, please let me know.

Antony