[mythtv-users] Mythexport sssssllllllloooooooowwwwww

Diego Torres torres.diego at ttcpl.com.au
Thu Sep 2 21:26:56 UTC 2010

I haven't had time to test the one pass approach. I wanted to convert
about 30 shows before tonight so I just used mythlink (To get the
readable names) and airvideo
to convert them. It just finished about 3 hours ago.

As far as making my suggestions the default I'd expect what I like to
be what someone else doesn't.
I am a former sw engineer and in cases like this I would always go for
a "control room" approach.
That is, lots of switches and options to select. With the right
switches/options it doesn't have to become user
unfriendly. Heck, throw in a fancy GUI and most people will use the
word "comprehensive" instead of "confusing" :-)

Diego