[mythtv-users] Who's going to be the first?

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Thu Sep 2 01:48:19 UTC 2010

  On 9/1/2010 21:39, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 2 September 2010 11:08, Raymond Wagner<raymond at wagnerrp.com>  wrote:
>> The prices I saw looked awfully expensive to me.
> Just as cheap as my local rental place, except that I don't have to
> take the car.

I can't say I've been to a brick-and-mortar rental store for years to
know what they actually charge, however we've got RedBox units in most
supermarkets that are a dollar a rental, and even with mail turnaround
on Netflix, you can easily get it down to around a dollar a rental.
You're paying 5x that for the convenience of streaming through an AppleTV.