[mythtv-users] What's the trick to exit from a playlist?

Clay ctmythtv at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 1 20:22:07 UTC 2010

I'm running 0.23.whatever.last.night's.updates from JYA's repos on
Ubuntu 10.04. Some blue looking theme... (is Playlist function theme
dependant?)

I queue up a couple weeks worth of reruns as a playlist and if I attempt
to leave playback before all the shows in the list play, Myth advances
to the next program and begins playing it. Have to repeat the exit (ESC)
command until every recording in the playlist gets a chance to start.
Then it exits.

Some parts of this I like.
I can delete a show while it is playing and the playlist will continue
on to the next show in the queue.

Other times it's a bother when all I want to do is exit so I can watch
something else.

Is there a way to exit a playlist without having to watch every show in
the queue?