[mythtv-users] mythbackend crashes every 6-7 hours

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 18:59:53 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm still running valgrind to see what happens when the backend runs
out of memory.
It's a pretty big file and I have no idea what all the stuff in there means.
I hope somebody understands that suff.

I've attached the startup log of valgrind, I'm still waiting for
mythbackend to crash again. (going strong at 1.9Gb and rising)

Rob Verduijn