[mythtv-users] MythTV System Events

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 02:03:51 UTC 2010

Hi,

I noticed that the wiki page for System Events
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythTV_System_Events states that they are
setup in mythtv-setup, which they can be.  However, I also noticed
that it says these settings are set on a per-box basis, which explains
why I can also see them in the FE under the setup screens.

I have further discovered that when I set up the events using
mythtv-setup on my BE (which also has a FE installed), it only seemed
to apply those settings in the DB under the hostname of my BE.  Does
this mean that they will only be used when I am using the FE that I
have installed on my BE, or are they now a default setting and all
other FEs will use them too?

Any one have any clue?

Cheers,
Whytey