[mythtv-users] beagleboard users?

ikke ikke at iki.fi
Thu Oct 28 07:49:33 UTC 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 12:24 AM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
> If that is your intent, you may want to check out the work being done as a
> GSoC project for XBMC.

No thanks, I've got enough ways to run out of time in my life already
as it is, thank you :)

But I read about that, it reminded me that possibly even mythtv themes
would not fit into memory :( I recall some while ago (22?) 1GB was not
enough for all themes while using plugins. But the new MythUI might
have fixed some of that. Maybe the whole exercise of trying it as is,
is pointless.

It seems vlc was able to play some mkvs anyway, at least there is some
possible use for the board!