[mythtv-users] Cheap Remote and blaster

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Tue Oct 26 22:32:23 UTC 2010

> "some other things"? That's not terribly descriptive. Its also suggests
> that "some things" *do* work. Please explain exactly what does and does not
> work.

Don't have a list yet, just tried it quickly, haven't had time to get back to it. Volume didn't work, Recorded TV didn't work, Radio, Music, Pictures, Video didn't work. Figured there needs to be some additional configuration. At this point, I just picked the first Mceusb driver after trying the first few.

Guide works :).

Mike