[mythtv-users] OT: How can I disable Thermal Throttling on a Pentium4

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Tue Oct 26 20:45:36 UTC 2010

on the same lines as the AMD Cool & Quiet thread, I seem the remote is slow
to respond which I can only put down to this, anyone have any ideas howto
disable this, theres nothing in the BIOS to turn it off :(

CPU1: Temperature above threshold, cpu clock throttled (total events =
4924376)
CPU0: Temperature above threshold, cpu clock throttled (total events =
4924376)
CPU1: Temperature/speed normal
CPU0: Temperature/speed normal
CPU1: Temperature above threshold, cpu clock throttled (total events =
4924382)
CPU0: Temperature above threshold, cpu clock throttled (total events =
4924382)
CPU1: Temperature/speed normal
CPU0: Temperature/speed normal

Cheers,