[mythtv-users] DisplaySize = Full ?

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Tue Oct 26 15:08:40 UTC 2010

> For Mike's benefit: an STB (set-top-box) is what your cable or satellite
> supplier gives you. That's what they call them. Because of this we do not
> use the term for any box which runs myth, front- or back- end. We simply call
> these frontends or, possible backends where the FE and BE are combined in the
> same box.

Correct, I'm talking about two different things but using mythtv in the mix.
I did/do mean set-top-box, whether is be RF or IP, used to tune into different channels but that's after the mythtv setup.
Maybe that's where it's confusing to some.

Alright, so when I'm talking about Myth, I'll use the terms FE or BE.