[mythtv-users] HD-PVR no audio recap

Matt Goebel matt at goebelnet.com
Tue Oct 26 03:52:32 UTC 2010

I think most people just gave up and switched to analog audio instead.  That at least works.  I had high hopes for the patches.  I tried them myself but never got them to cleanly apply without doing in manually. I ended up with a driver that gave me pixelated video for a few seconds then crashed.  Not worth the effort when all my TV's are stereo anyway.  Hopefully somebody will pickup work on the HDPVR driver again.  For such a critical MythTV component for a lot of people we need a rock stable and actively worked on driver.