[mythtv-users] Need help with lirc to control vlc

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 00:03:47 UTC 2010

Thanks for the input Robert.

I had been planning to hold off on upgrading to 0.24 due to all the
traffic about IR control problems that have cropped up.  I figured to
let things get sorted out and deal with the conversion over the
Christmas-New Year holiday break.

In the meantime, I had a few hours to spare and thought I'd try to
finally get to where I could watch a DVD without having to use the
_extremely_ ancient DVD player that has been collecting dust since I
got started with MythTV and FC6.

Craig.