[mythtv-users] Questions about upgrading? (was Re: .24 removal of exit key choices?)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Oct 24 01:20:18 UTC 2010

  On 10/23/2010 06:36 PM, Erik Jensen wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Glen Dragon wrote:
>> Upgrading to .24 this week, I noticed that the menu item, (and
>> functionality?) to configure the exit key has been moved (or removed)..?
>> Did i just miss it?  Or is it gone?
> It have been moved to be a proper keybinding, now, and it can be set
> in the same place as other keybindings.
>
> See http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/24722

Also, for those upgrading, I highly recommend checking for answers to
these types of questions in the release notes.  Matt S. has put a lot of
effort into keeping them up to date and has done a great job making sure
they're comprehensive and that it's as easy as possible to find stuff in
them (especially given the find in page functionality of browsers).

http://www.mythtv.info/wiki/Release_Notes_-_0.24

Mike