[mythtv-users] .24 removal of exit key choices?

Glen Dragon gdragon at jetcom.org
Sat Oct 23 22:08:31 UTC 2010

Upgrading to .24 this week, I noticed that the menu item, (and
functionality?) to configure the exit key has been moved (or removed)..?
Did i just miss it?  Or is it gone?

If it's gone, i struggle to understand why...
I really liked the old behavior, where i could set it to an alternate
command such as Ctrl-ESC, and when using myth i could press Esc a few extra
times to know where i was, without the fear of actually exiting...  This is
especially handy when using a remote w/ no keyboard attached.

I do know that i can confirm the exit, but then i need to dismiss the
dialog.

Any chance it can come back?

Thanks

(Sorry, accidentally picked wrong list in to drop down. )