[mythtv-users] KWorld PlusTV Dual digital USB TV tuner

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sat Oct 23 15:57:00 UTC 2010

On 23/10/10 13:40, Jason Ward wrote:
> KWorld PlusTV Dual digital USB TV tuner
>
> http://www.misco.co.uk/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=300942&CatId=417
>
> Been looking around, but I just can't find more details of this.
>
> Anyone know if I can use with Linux and MythTV?

Your reference says it's a dvb-t 399u which gets lots of links in
Google.  It's an af9015 device and experience of these seems rather
variable.  I have another which works well as a single-tuner device but
I haven't yet got it working well in dual tuner mode;  the second tuner
at present produces faultless recordings that end unexpectedly.  It
needs firmware and at least three versions of that are still current.

John P