[mythtv-users] Subversion Hanging (update and checkout)

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 05:05:03 UTC 2010

Not sure what the issue is but I can not get subversion checkout nor update
to work right now.  They just hang and don't report anything.  I cannot
ctrl-C them either, I have to issue a 'kill -3' (or higher) in order to get
them to drop out.  Also, I ran an 'svn co' on my mythtv directory earlier
(say 9:00ish) and it worked fine but now no dice.

svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/trunk/mythtv test
svn update

Any ideas?  I think the problem is with the server, as two computers in my
house have the same issue.  Can someone confirm or deny?

Thanks,
-Greg