[mythtv-users] Harmony 700?

Joe jfwd at phlobus.net
Fri Oct 22 16:44:43 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
> On 10/22/2010 12:15, Joe wrote:
>>
>> A particularly irritating example is our Sony Bravia's input selection
>> menu
>
> Bravias don't have buttons to go to each of the inputs?

The "canned" setup that logitech had for the bravia did include
direct-select buttons, but they didn't work for me.  Would be ideal if
they did, but this TV does not respond to those buttons.  The original
remote does not have them either, so I assumed direct select must only
be a feature on the higher end models (this is only a 32").   This TV
has a lot of other quirks too - it's pretty picky about resolutions.
Getting it to work with Myth has been painful at best.