[mythtv-users] Myth not scheduling recordings

Anubis anubis at comcen.com.au
Fri Oct 22 04:41:27 UTC 2010

Hi can any one throw some light PLEASE on where I can start

troubleshooting myth and recording schedules, no matter what I do I
cannot get a recording schedule to stay. I select my program from the
program guide or manually set to record, save and then go to check
upcoming recordings but nothing is saved??? tried with about 20 programs
now, and all the time nothing appears in upcoming recordings, I have
tried to google with no avail, I am using fedora 13 kernel
2.6.34.7-56.fc13.i686 and MythTV Version   : 0.23.1-2.fc13 (r25902). I
have an Afatech Technologies, Inc. AF9015 DVB-T USB2.0 stick and use
shepherd for the tv listings (Australia) can watch TV okay, although
have not tried starting a recording while watching TV yet.

anyhelp would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Luke