[mythtv-users] Zotac D510 ION barebones on Newegg 2010-10-21

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 13:16:10 UTC 2010

One of todays "Shell Shockers" (I love their play on words promotions)
Available from 10:00AM - 12:59PM PT 10/21/10

Zotac ZBOX HD-ID11-U Intel Atom D510 NM10 Chipset 1 x 200Pin Next-Gen
NVIDIA ION GPU Mini / Booksize Barebone System
$169.99 After $30 MIR

I use the Atom 330 model in my bedroom as a mythfrontend running
Mythbuntu and it works GREAT (even plays recordings from my newly set
up HDPVR without hiccup). It supports both audio over HDMI and it has
an SPDIF output, plus wireless built-in.

here's a link to the product:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856173005&Tpk=zotac%20zbox%20hd-id11-u

and here's a link to the deal for when it becomes active:
http://e.newegg.com/servlet/cc6?gLmkQWWDQCSVklLNLQHKLMMxnuHptQJhuVaVUWVXLX

all you need is some cheap RAM and a SATA laptop drive or SSD.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!