[mythtv-users] Problem with Ubuntu upgrade

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:33:44 UTC 2010

Well if all else fails, go into mysql create new user accounts with
permissions on mythconverg, reconfigure mythbackend to use them and
similarly for myth frontend. You will then need to fix mythweb.

On 21 Oct 2010 11:41, "John Pilkington" <J.Pilk at tesco.net> wrote:

On 21/10/10 09:59, Damian wrote:

> Has this list gone quiet recently?
> Or are people away on hol...
Maybe part of the reason for the relative silence is that your first posting
doesn't connect - at least for me - with the rest of the thread, so the
description of your problem has to be actively looked for.  But I don't run
Ubuntu and can't offer a solution.

> I know you shouldn't 'expect' people to help you in a newsgroup, but my
> experience in the p...

ht...