[mythtv-users] .23/.24 NFS mounting / Storage Groups

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 18:19:37 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Phil Bridges <gravityhammer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just upgraded to .23, and I'm about to add an additional
> frontend.  It looks like I'll be moving to .24 when it's available on
> Gentoo.  I use television, MythVideo, and MythMusic.  What is the
> consensus these days on what NFS mounts I should need to set up on the
> frontend vs. using Storage Groups?

in my 0.23 setup, NFS for music, everything else gets streamed from
the backend (recordings, mythvideo)

0.23 lets you use MythVideo with local files as well, but I have the
backend handle streaming files and it works fine. I don't know if 0.24
completely moves MythVideo to using Storage Groups only.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!