[mythtv-users] Hauppauge HD-PVR MythTV setup

Jeff Cranmer jeff at lotussevencars.com
Tue Oct 19 00:15:31 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 09:46 +0100, Liam Friel wrote:
> Have you run mythtv-setup to tell it where the channels are?

I did that, and I also ran mythfilldatabase to populate the channel
guide.  I can view the guide, and it is fully populated, but I can't
view TV without the 'failed to find channel' error.

I suspect that I need to get LIRC set up properly with a channel changer
script, but the mechanism to do this and the appropriate script to do
this with the PVR is eluding me at the moment.  Lirc is installed, but
that is as far as I've got with it so far.

jeff