[mythtv-users] MythTV, HVR-1600 and TV rotor.

Dave Day david.scott.day at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 00:43:56 UTC 2010

 I have a Bash script off the net that does a good job of
controlling my TV antenna rotor from the command line.

Like this:  /usr/local/bin/rotor.sh -c 57

I expected that the HVR-1600 MythTV-setup "Inputs" screen
would have a field where I would put the path to the shell
script like you do for a cable set top box.
Unfortunately it doesn't.  So how do I get MythTV to invoke
my /usr/local/bin/rotor.sh script when I change channels???

Thanks for your help.

Dave