[mythtv-users] N220GT nVidia Drivers

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 00:42:00 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 5:30 PM, mike at grounded.net <mike at grounded.net>wrote:

> As I've said,
> I have MPEG: ./dev/video0 and MPEG:/dev/video1 in the Capture cards
> section.
> I have Analog and Digital entries in the Video Sources. In the Digital
> section, I have my guide account data.
> In the Input connection section, I have all of the inputs, two of each,
> Tuner, S-Video, Composite, etc.

In the input connection section of mythtv-setup, connect the appropriate
input (i.e. where your cable is connected) to the appropriate source.  I
don't see how I can make that any more self-explanatory (as I see it).  If
you are connecting via S-Video or Composite, you will probably also need to
add a channel-changing script.

Why do I feel like I'm just reading the manual out loud?