[mythtv-users] Theme debugging

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 01:21:34 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Greg Oliver <oliver.greg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am not getting the "Description" populated with the Arclight theme.
>> It seems to supply it's own osd.xml file.  I am not too sure of the
>> changes going on with the unified themes, but some themes do not have
>> and osd.xml at all, so I am unsure of where they get the osd settings
>> from.
>
> Nothing to debug, I just haven't put one there :)
>
> I do plan to add one, I'm just dragging feet on where and how.

We must be talking about different things.  I'm talking about the OSD
when info is pressed twice.  The show's description does not show up,
but there is an entry in osd.xml, so unless I am dense from having to
actually earn my pay this week (and having a hurting brain as a
result), I am just confused  :)

-Greg