[mythtv-users] 2 of 3 HD-5500 cards seen on power up, all 3 on reboot?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 00:05:17 UTC 2010

This one's been driving me insane forever.  My backend has three
HD-5500 cards.  When I power up, without fail, it sees only two of the
three cards.  However it always sees all three on reboot...drives me
nuts.

Any idea what could be causing that?  I always figured it was some
sort of anomaly regarding power or something.  I was hoping there
might be some sort of udev configuration that might affect this.

At a bare minimum I'd like to at least know if there's a udev command
I could use to find the card without rebooting.

Tom