[mythtv-users] Controlling how far into a recording the preview thumbnail snapshot is taken

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:33:20 UTC 2010

On 6 October 2010 18:23, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> Oh, and I should probably apologize if it seemed I was yelling at anyone.
>  More than anything I get a bit overly touchy when it seems like (even if
> I'm misinterpreting comments) someone is asking to resurrect some setting
> that was removed for what I feel is a good reason.

No need to apologise .. your explanation makes it all perfectly clear and
sensible  :)

> Anyway, I hope that the explanation gives you all a better idea of where we
> are and where we hope to go with future releases.

It does indeed .. and it's all looking really good and very exciting! I just
wish I had the time and the up-to-date programming skills to contribute more
than I do. Many years ago now I did a lot of work on embedded systems -
mostly in assembler but with some 'C' once we got the tools sorted; nowadays
it's all getting a bit too tricky for my ageing brain :-)

Regards,
George