[mythtv-users] Log entry when deleting a recording?

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:55:01 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 12:23, Clay <ctmythtv at pacbell.net> wrote:

> ...I stumbled onto the # button on the remote I'm using now is mapped to
> Delete.
> Good thing since there isn't any button I'd choose to assign delete on it
> that would make sense.
> My old Hauppauge had a red button mapped to Delete that made more sense...

Hm, I'll have to see if my Hauppauge remote has a # button... I don't
think so, but I could be wrong.

I use the coloured buttons for page up/down and volume up/down
(they're arranged conveniently around the arrow buttons which makes
the mapping reasonably logical for me)

Heh, if I wanted to really cryptic I could map the Record button to delete :D

aaron