[mythtv-users] KWorld DVB-T PC160-2T Card Not Responding to probe

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 00:09:58 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 9:41 AM, malcolm <malcolm.torrent at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/10/10 14:09, Anthony Rooney wrote:
>>
>> I looks like I will have to try several different firmware versions as
>> 4.65
>> or 5.10 were not successful - unable to lock on to a channel reliably.
>>

> that looks more like a signal strength problem. Are you sure you get a good
> quality signal? Perhaps plug the antenna cable into a TV to check?

When I tried v 5.10 of the firmware, I could lock on the first channel
I chose, but then I couldn't change to another channel or something
like that.  Hence why I downgraded to 4.65.  You just have to make
sure that you actually downgrade to 4.65 and that this version of the
firmware gets uploaded to the card!